20/05/2020(dd/mm/yyyy)

I can't detail my trades as my employer is questioning showcase all my trades.  I'm in talk with them, showing trades won't affect any performance.

Anyway Two of my other systems, determining opposing power and figuring consolidation and fight bitween bulls and bears are shown as below,
(First one already mentioned before),

If look closely to the 3rd. system(in the image 2nd one), when in consolidation price remains in side the ss channel...very important to figure correction and direction changes.  Also the white and red lines switch direction as soon as HH or LL made....,


Under current and main system we should be short But our second and 3rd. guided a second openion i.e. long i/o short!! In all this usually we get a double top from here and likely a higher(for down) high in the last leg!!

Look at first chart with original system, very very effective, until vwap stops it in the middle, see second image(first chart),



No more for me today...I shall hv new contract before trade posting here....

Today I just took some scalp short on eur...But did not take any trades as of yet.  I'm worrind about this, traingle/Pennant(flag-pennant combo.) forming in 1H chart...I will wait this out..,


What a day, I can't post my trades but can post my charts.  One thing not mentioned before, If the market is trending, today and last two days, trending up, So only try take longs BUT Only if price is making higher high(Buy/Long case). Here my super vol., screaming with red bars to short but suddenly a white bar and there is HH&HL, so longs is the way, here is the chart.., Here I just posted charts, but did not give away my trades. Hint look at the Green verticle line for hint!! hehe.,


Last but not the least, I was monitoring Cyclone Amphan, Bangladesh is lucky to a nerow scape! though it will hit with a milder effect next early morning, It went by west bengle/Kolkata.,


Last note of the day, How to gestimate there is a reversal soon, look at the 5m and 1m charts and the blue box in them.....usually means reversal. Besides in 5m it gave away a reversal signal both by vol and trend(arrow)(Previous 5m chart) just before it really happaned this time, which is rare but fun to watch!!, Note, it's not once and for all, mkt may try again....will hv to keep an eye if shorted!!,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog