13/05/2020(dd/mm/yyyy)

Todays trade eurusd,

I did took my usual trade long in the following signal at 1.08405 and chickend out and exited at. 100% at, 10.8533, everythng in my favor and also it hit 138.2 as expected but....alas, +12.8 pips exect.


It did hit target but could not keep my coooooollll, Todays trade was just perfect but....,


One thing I must say, I don't earn a whole lots of pips but I do get about 95% accuracy, so get most of my trades right but for 10 pips to 50 pips ....
There is still chance for further upmove, will see, pls. see next chart!!!,
Checkout breakout from above the channel on 1m chart..., 1.08590 resistance is the key....Looks price action don't hv enough omphhhh., to upside it shall hv to rewind with further down before it can go up.....wl see.,

Edit: ok , went to do some other work and price just hit 261.8!! completely missed it, oh well..next time.


Edit: ok , went to do some other work and price just hit 261.8!! completely missed it, oh well..next time.  I got further red bars in vsa indicator...wl see what happens to daily r1...wait and see,
Also check the other brokers m15 charts, no wonder I alwasy draw my fibs both retrace and Expansions I always see them hittimg right on point and pivot...In my experience in last 20 years of trading I got a theory as to why these fibs are respected as they are, That is my trading secret things u learn after many years of spending time infront of the charts/computer!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog