06/05/2020(dd/mm/yyyy)

Just Started and Tracking audusd and shall try short at a later time.



Euraud in the opposite direction...ring any bell...awaiting, We shall try shorting it at the next upswing...



Too late to long now....anyway, audusd...target possible 138.2/161.8 either one,


audusd further development, tried shorting but it looks heading for ...138../161,



Now I'm really not sure what is going on, If it's expansion phase like in eur, we might break resistance and move up instead of down!!.  I will hv to see upto 13:00 gmt, what is going to happen.  Classic londoner may occur...eurusd classic london expansion in effect!!, well see...,


ok, Took first profit at 6422 from 6440 +18...waiting for further down...,
Update audusd: Well don't like it, cannot fulfill 6418, so exited all here...wl see..

Looks like I chose the wrong pair, gpb was a better deal.  I now will memorize, if eur return from s1 or s2 or pp I shall exit all trades all pair, I know this but forgot this time lost +8 pips in aud in last exit for not remembering this fact!!!, Look at gbp and eur now,




I hate this when i happens, went to take a shower and aud fulfilled my target 6418....here is the chart,


Major news 1.30 Hours later., ADP Nonfirm payroll data coming in.  Also NY session just started and it's pulling everything up.  Wait for a good confirmation before further trades....today.

eurusd : Is the downwave ending...see the charts below,


Mapping current downwave....138/161.8 ....see 1m chart below,


ok, eur trade out +16 pips 0807 - 7899(127.2) = +17 pips...waiting for further confirm to see what develops..

So looks like bulls are taking control slowly, But my system do not allow trading eur as macd below zero line...this saves us from taking last leg of the trend...only the meat of the middle!!! see the charts below...this is all for me today...,


OK, Saw the oppotunity, despite macd on m5 below zero, I took one trade for +8 pips to 100fe., I know I will go further to 261.8 but cannot stay on the pc for long...so here it is,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog