05/05/2020(dd/mm/yyyy)

eurusd y/day could not touch daily s2 but came close.  We are at a cross roads now.  Looks like eur poised to go down and usdchf ready to go up.

But we all know what happens then not at such cricical S/R level.  Fakeouts are a good possibility, we shall have to keep an eye here.  Also I reported NFP date wrong, it's today i/o y/day.

Here are current charts for eurusd 15m, usdchf 1 hour, eurusd 1 hour charts shown below,


We shall have to see what will occur here at this situation.

Here is my peak detector and channels showing what is going on with eurusd(15m chart),


Now we are at the crossroads....what it's gonna be.,



OK, I made a few pips lose instead of profit, as renko charts bogged down my computer...
Now I'm following the system without renko ea....
Currently monitoring audusd, Pls. check the charts follows, shall try enter short on a 5m signal shown,


Pls. check the flag in audusd 1h/4h chart(1h above)

eurusd aswell short opp, hv to monitor PA fr a while,


That was fast exited both eur and aud for +24 & +16 pips, that was fast but unfortunately could not execute the same trade in my personal trading acount which is less then what I earn in nights like this...Trade copier could not execute last time and in my personal account(in another small pc) I had  loss in gbp then profit of +20 pips...


Remember we are following trends but with simple signals from price patterns. Each day a new trade for me.

Forgot, my reason for all usd oppsing pair is wave complete in eurusd, i.e. at 261.8 fib. Pls. see attached chart,


Also touching Daily s1 and s2 is more then a reason for to exit.  Sorry too tired to post further charts...I close my trading station for tonight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog